Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What is the purchase amount needed for free shipping?
- • Orders Of $500.00 Or More Will Receive Free Freight, (Handguns Ship 2nd Day Air)
- • Orders Under $500.00 Will Receive:
- $9.95 Ground Freight.
- $14.95 Handguns 2nd Day Air
- *** Exceptions May Be Safes, Tree Stands, Feeders & Other Miscellaneous/Oversized/Heavy Items
- • Please Contact Your Sales Representative For Additional Details
- • Additional Charges May Still Apply For C.O.D. $13.00, & Hazmat $19.99 Orders.
- • All Orders Will Be Shipped Via Carrier Of CSSI's Choice
- • Applies To Contiguous 48 States
Q. How do you ship orders?
- A. We primarily ship using FedEx, USPS, and motor freight carriers.
- a. We ship long guns FedEx ground and handguns must go FedEx 2nd day air, or motor freight carrier.
Q. Can long guns and pistols ship together?
- A. Only on Motor Freight Carrier, or The CSSI local route trucks deliveries.
Q. Why do I have a HAZMAT fee?
- A. Whenever you are shipping powder, primers, cannon fuse or flare ammunition shipped via FedEx, you will have a hazardous fee. You can have any combination of these products up to 50lbs for *one $19.99 fee. *Any mixed or sigular amount of hazardous materials above 50 lbs will add an additional $19.99 fee.
Q. What is status of my online order? Has it shipped yet?
- A. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account and selecting Order Status from the top menu bar. Your recent orders will be listed and the current status (Pending, Holding or Shipped) will be indicated. If the order indicates that it shipped on the same day you are checking on it, please wait until the next day to attempt to track it.
Q. How do I track my order that I placed online?
- A. Your tracking information will be automatically sent to the email address we have on file. If you cannot locate that information, please use the steps listed to track. Log into your account, and select Order Status from the top menu bar. Find the order you want to track and click on detail at the end of the line. At the bottom of the page is the line Click here to track by FedEx Tracking Number: Click on the word "Here" and you will be transferred to the FedEx web site. The number beginning with C is NOT a FedEx tracking number - it is the CSSI Reference number, so you'll want to copy it, and then click on the Track by Reference button directly below. Paste the reference number into the box entitled Shipment Reference. Drop down and select United States in the Destination Country. Enter your destination zip code in the bottom box and click Track. Your tracking information will be displayed. You can also contact your sales person after 4:00PM of the day that your order shipped and they can give you the FedEx tracking number, if you prefer.
Q. How do I pay for orders?
- A. We have several ways to pay for your order:
- a. We ship COD for a $13.00 charge from FedEx.
- b. We can take your check/ACH by fax or email once the proper forms are filled out and submitted.
- c. If placing a web order with an ACH payment, select the COD option and place a comment in the supplied section to indicate your payment preference.
- d. Credit cards are accepted and are assessed 2.25% of the invoice total that will be applied before shipping.
- e. Net 30 Terms are offered to qualified accounts with the proper application forms completed and submitted.
Q. My order is being shipped COD. How can I tell how much I need to get a money order for before it gets here?
- A. When placing an order, no shipping charges will show in your cart at checkout. Any applicable shipping charges won't be applied until the order is reviewed internally and processed by a salesperson. DO NOT use the checkout totals for your money order or cashier's check until confirmed with a salesperson.
- a. Log into your account, and select Order Status from the top menu bar. Find the order you want to track and click on "detail" at the end of the line. If the status still says Pending, then the order may not have been processed yet. Check back later and looked for Shipped in the status section. Once the order has been coded as Shipped, the correct order total will be displayed at the bottom of the column of charges. Use this total for your money order or cashier's check.
NEW ACCOUNT SETUP
Q. Do I have to have an FFL to do business with CSSI?
- A. No, however we will need a copy of your State Issued Sales Tax Registration Certificate. If your business is in Oregon, Alaska, Delaware, Montana or New Hampshire, we would need a copy of your business license only. Please send all documents to: FFL@chattanoogashooting.com
Q. What do I need to send to do business with CSSI?
We will need a SIGNED copy of your FFL (if applicable), and your State Issued Sales Tax Certificate. If your business is in Oregon, Alaska, Delaware, Montana or New Hampshire, we would need a copy of your business license only. *We do not file or require a copy of your SOT*
Please send all documents to: FFL@chattanoogashooting.com
- A. We will need a SIGNED copy of your FFL (if applicable), and your State Issued Sales Tax Certificate. If your business is in Oregon, Alaska, Delaware, Montana or New Hampshire, we would need a copy of your business license only. *We do not file or require a copy of your SOT*
Q. How do I get email flyer prices on my Internet order?
- A. E-flyer prices should apply automatically, if not, please place your order from the website and place a comment in the provided section at checkout for the flyer price to be applied.
Q. When an item is listed as allocated does that mean that it is in stock?
- A. No. Allocated means that these items are currently allocated to our sales people when they become available.
Q. Why are the items I put in my cart now showing out of stock?
- A. Putting items in your cart does not remove them from our inventory. While the item was in your cart, it has sold out of our warehouse and is now unavailable. It is best practice to submit the order which retains the items you know that you want, this will reserve available inventory for you. You again have the option of using the comment section provided at checkout to let your salesman know that you want this order held for additions, etc.
Q. How can I view or re-print an invoice?
- A. Log into your account, and select Your Account from the menu bar. In the Account History box on the left side of screen, select "Invoices". Find the invoice you want to view/print and click on "Details". Click on "View Full Invoice" and a printable version of the invoice will be displayed.